Do you use magnets to market in your community? Find out why magnets are a simple, easy way for you to build your business. Also, check out a new corporate program to win back customers on social media.
Attracting New Customers with Magnets
According to our national tests, magnets draw customers to you at a cost of only about $14 per contact. They are a proven, but often overlooked, marketing tactic with the potential to generate business with little effort and small impact on your budget.
Are you using magnets in your marketing efforts? If not, here are just a few reasons why you should:
- Magnets are inexpensive and easy to order.
- They serve as a great home show tool or leave behind – one that customers will want to keep!
- They also enhance and support national and local marketing efforts.
- Plus, with tremendous visibility, they provide a single place for property owners to find home services.
- And best of all, magnets boast an average response rate up to 400 percent higher than direct mail!
You Have Options!
Your brand magnet with Neighborly
We have newly redesigned each brand’s magnet to highlight the vehicle and local contact information while incorporating Neighborly into the messaging. If your local market has three or more brands, you may purchase co-branded magnets in three different sizes.
New Neighborly Magnet
You also have the option to purchase Neighborly branded magnets showcasing your brand as a part of the Neighborly community of home service experts.
How Can You Order Magnets?
In the US:
- Order magnets via Custom Data Products/Axiom
- Phone: 254-776-1288
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.cdp-axiom.com
- Click here for a US magnet order information flyer.
- Order magnets via Safeguard
- Phone: 866-628-7024 or 512-312-6066
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a “magnetic” impact on attracting business for your brand and the other Neighborly brands around you by ordering today. What are you waiting for!
For more information on local cross marketing, refer to the Cross Marketing Playbook.
Another Way Neighborly Is Working to Keep Customers Happy
We’re excited to announce another opportunity to elevate our level of customer service! We’re calling it the “Social Media Win-Back Coupon”. As of right now, the corporate office will use our existing Neighborly coupon to invite unhappy customers to try out our services one more time. Not only should this increase our customer retention, but it helps us understand their pain points so we can continually serve them better.
How Will It Work?
On rare occasions, our social media team might receive a negative rating or message on our corporate Facebook and Twitter pages from a dissatisfied customer. The team works closely with Operations to resolve these unhappy experiences and respond to each one individually.
Moving forward, the social media team will take this process one step further! After resolving concerns, they will reach back to the customer via private message, send a Social Media Win-Back Coupon, and ask if they’d be willing to update their negative rating to a four- or five-star rating.
Take a look at the US and Canadian Neighborly coupons.
What Does This Mean for Franchise Owners?
This entire process is designed to be effortless for our franchisees and managed entirely from the corporate office. For now, there will not be a promo code; however, franchisees should process Social Media Win-Back Coupons the same way as other promotional coupons.
Here are some of the finer points of this campaign at a glance:
- This campaign is only for social media.
- Each brand’s social media coordinator will send coupon at their discretion.
- This is distinctly separate from the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) win-back campaign.
- This coupon should be processed the same as other coupons currently used.
If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to your Brand Manager or Local Marketing Specialist.