The 2017 Dwyer Group Reunion plans are underway! With the upcoming launch of Dwyer Group’s umbrella brand, Neighborly, this is a can’t-miss event to network with fellow owners and learn about the strategies to optimize your brand to the growing customer database! Here’s three things you need to know now for Reunion:
1. Save the date: Dwyer Group’s 2017 “Let’s Get Neighborly” Reunion is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 23 – Tuesday, Sept. 26 at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in Orlando, Fla.
2. Events and agenda highlights for the Dwyer Group all-attendee events include:
- Delta Airline Discounts are available
- Book your hotel room for the Dwyer Group Reunion room block (Group Code: GRPDwyer) for $145 per night until August 30.
- Saturday, Sept. 23 - training will include Design Build classroom/software instruction, Residential Services (marketing, call scripts, team training, GreenSpace Evaluation, Maintenance Packages, Customer Care, etc.) and a thorough look at GroundsNet (completing the cycle from lead management to invoicing. New improved capabilities of GNET are in the works and will be taught during this session along with many more functions that are underutilized today.
- Sunday, Sept. 24 Golf Tournament
- Sunday, Sept. 24 from 9 – 11:30 a.m.: Design Your Life with Dina Dwyer-Owens
- Sunday, Sept. 24 from 1 – 3 pm.: Lifestyle Enhancement Series featuring Succession Planning
- Sunday, Sept. 24 Vendor Show
- Monday, Sept. 25 Dwyer Group General Session, Vendor Show and Awards Banquet
- The Grounds Guys' brand meetings are still being planned and more specifics will be communicated once finalized.
3. Register now to attend Reunion. Registration is $325 per person. Top Gun recipients will be announced in the next few months and those owners will receive free registration for two attendees. No cancellations will be accepted after August 18, 2017.
Contact me or your franchise consultant if you have any questions.