Do you use magnets to market in your community? Find out why magnets are a simple, easy way for you to build your business.
According to our national tests, magnets draw customers to you at a cost of only about $14 per contact. They are a proven, but often overlooked, marketing tactic with the potential to generate business with little effort and small impact on your budget.
Are you using magnets in your marketing efforts? If not, here are just a few reasons why you should:
- Magnets are inexpensive and easy to order.
- They serve as a great home show tool or leave behind – one that customers will want to keep!
- They also enhance and support national and local marketing efforts.
- Plus, with tremendous visibility, they provide a single place for property owners to find home services.
- And best of all, magnets boast an average response rate up to 400 percent higher than direct mail!
You Have Options!
1. Your brand magnet with Neighborly (AireServ shown for example purposes, only)
We have redesigned each brand’s magnet to highlight the vehicle and local contact information while incorporating Neighborly into the messaging. If your local market has three or more brands, you may purchase co-branded magnets in three different sizes.
2. New Neighborly Magnet
You also have the option to purchase Neighborly branded magnets showcasing your brand as a part of the Neighborly community of home service experts.
How To Order Magnets?
In the U.S.:
Order magnets via Custom Data Products/Axiom
Phone: (254) 776-1288
Click here for a U.S. magnet order information flyer.
Order magnets via Safeguard
Phone: (866) 628-7024 or (512) 312-6066
Make a “magnetic” impact on attracting business for your brand and the other Neighborly brands around you by ordering today. What are you waiting for?
For more information on local cross marketing, refer to the Cross Marketing Playbook.