The RAREtoolbox 2.0 was launched at the 2017 Reunion and includes hiring resources, training and more. 2018 has been designated as the year of retention - so stay tuned for more information to come! CareerPlug is part of this important effort and by upgrading to the ProPlan account by the end of February, you will receive a free month of this essential tool!
1. Access RAREtoolbox on FranConnect to review the HIRE Program and RAREtoolbox vendors.
2. Learn about and sign up for CareerPlug and Upgrade to the ProPlan.
Owners who have not yet logged into CareerPlug can access your FREE account at: http://app.careerplug.com. You will be prompted to reset the password to log in. If you have any issues logging in, please contact Whitney Young at: email@example.com or (210) 215-2484 or the CareerPlug Support Team at (512) 579-0164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't yet participated in a CareerPlug introductory webinar, join us on Feb. 15 from 3 - 3:45 p.m. CT for the next session. Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/8956774004 or dial: +1 (773) 231 9226 Meeting ID: 895 677 4004
Franchisees using CareerPlug report the following benefits:
- Increase in the number of applicants
- Interview questions and job templates that streamline the selection process
- Ability to receive immediate messages when an experienced candidate applies and follow up ASAP before that candidate accepts a position elsewhere
Every Franchisee already has a FREE account where you can:
- Send job postings to your website’s careers page
- Configure application screen questions
- Access interview guides
- Generate reports
- Contact customer support
The Pro version upgrade offers additional features for only $495 per year, such as:
- Add unlimited job postings to job boards covering 80%+ of all applicants
- Customize applicant fast tracking
- Capitalize on Worker Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Management
Average Dwyer Group franchisee credit would have been $2,600
- Generate automated offer letters
Additional information and resources
- Each week, Mary Kennedy Thompson sends spotlight messages outlining key CareerPlug features. You can access the following messages by clicking on the titles/links below:
- On-going webinars ranging from general training to more advanced topics are available by clicking here. All registered account users will regularly receive email notifications for upcoming trainings, as well.
- Click here to view the WOTC tax credits overview. You can enroll and find out more information about the program at: http://www.neonworks.com/cpportal
- Access the CareerPlug User Guide to help you get started. Make sure to upgrade your account by Feb. 28 to receive an extra month free!
We would love to hear your experiences with CareerPlug. Please send your success stories to email@example.com.