As we evolve through the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, face masks have become essential – not only in our day-to-day lives, but in the way we do business.
When you or members of your team are wearing face masks during business hours, they should be considered an extension of your brand uniform. As such, we are providing updated uniform standards as it relates to this addition. The following updated uniform standards are effective immediately and will be updated in our official brand standards document and operations manual.
Face masks as part of the brand uniform should follow one of three options:
- Blank face mask - no words, logos, designs, prints or images present
- Face mask with current brand logo - no additional words, logos, designs, prints or images
- Face mask with Neighborly logo - no additional words, logos, designs, prints or images.
Customizing your face masks beyond these options is not permitted to ensure a consistent brand image.
As a reminder, ProTradeNet has several vendor options for face masks. These vendors include:
- Darter Specialties (branded masks)
- Scarborough Specialties (branded masks & multi-use wraps)
- BuildASign (branded masks)
- Get Noticed (branded masks & multi-use wraps)
For details and contact information about these PTN preferred vendors, visit www.protradenet.com.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Franchise Business Coach (FBC). We appreciate your commitment to keeping your family, team, customers and community safe and healthy.