We're excited for the 2018 Dwyer Group Reunion, scheduled for Sept. 16 – 19 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas! This year’s event theme is: Get in the Game! Registration rates are now: $350 so sign up now before rates go up again on August 1, 2018!
Overall, Registration is up over last year, so don’t miss out! Bring your ideas and bring your enthusiasm, but most importantly, bring YOURSELF! Reunion is the best way to learn and network with fellow franchise owners, vendors, Dwyer Group’s Leadership and our brand’s support team!
Currently, The Grounds Guys has 34% of our network registered to attend, and we want to see many more of you there in your green and gold!
Reunion Registration & Event Information
Register to attend Reunion for $350 per person before the fee goes up to $400 on August 1! Additional Banquet Tickets are priced at $100 for adults. $65 for children 12 and under. There is no additional charge for Design Your Life or Lifestyle Enhancement Series. No refunds will be issued after August 18, 2018; however, you may rollover your registration to 2019 for a fee of $50 per registration.
The Grounds Guys’ agenda is still being finalized, however you can use these guidelines to book your travel: Our meetings will begin Monday, Sept. 17 and will adjourn on Wednesday, Sept. 19. Event information is highlighted on the Dwyer Group Reunion website and as details are finalized, the site updates – so save it in your bookmarks!
Key Dwyer Group events:
Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018
- Golf Outing (Starts at 7:30 a.m. – Registration fee: $100 per player – Scramble format)
- Design Your Life (9 – 11:30 a.m.)
- Dwyer Group Co-chair Dina Dwyer-Owens outlines how you can target and achieve anything you want to have and everything you want to be by starting with a Dream List.
- Lifestyle Enhancement Series: (1 – 3:30 p.m.)
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Lisa Zoellner will lead a session called Neighborly: Local Partnerships for Bigger Impact. This workshop will feature a panel of franchisees who will share practical tips for local Neighborly marketing efforts.
- Craig Zablocki is a humorous motivational speaker and his presentation titled Be ALL In – Getting to 100% will focus on sharing tips from organizations who thrive by developing a culture of ownership, accountability and engagement.
- Vendor Show
- Brand Meet & Greets
Monday, Sept. 17, 2018
- Dwyer Group’s General Session
- Vendor Show
- Dwyer Group Awards Banquet including Franchisee of the Year recognition
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- A full day of Brand Meetings
- Having Fun in the Process Event – will be designed as a tailgate party with a band, games, food and plenty of time to mingle with fellow franchisees!
Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018
- Brand meeting expected to conclude by 1 p.m.
Book Your Hotel Room Early!
To make reservations please book online at: https://aws.passkey.com/go/DwyerReunion2018
or call (877) 491-5138 and reference the Dwyer Group group rate by name: The Dwyer Group Annual Reunion 2018 (mini hotel code DGR). By booking early, you will ensure you have a room at our host hotel and won't be staying in an overflow property!
The negotiated Dwyer Group room rate for a traditional room is $205 +taxes +resort fees, per night and is good until August 24 or until rooms are no longer available. Reservation requests made after the deadline are subject to hotel availability at the rack rate.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Under the Events & Info tab, you can access hotel and parking information, Grapevine attractions and events (including the 32nd Annual GrapeFest wine tasting!), nearby golf courses, hotel transportation, airline discounts and local child care services!
If you have any questions about Reunion, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.