You are cordially invited to attend The Grounds Guys’ 2018 Snow School in Cleveland, Ohio from August 8 – 9, 2018. Check out the agenda for this event and find out how you can sign up!
As many as 65 people have attended The Grounds Guys’ Snow School in the past. Don’t miss out - register to attend and/or send your managers and employees to this year’s training at: conta.cc/2JprYzP
This is an extremely affordable training opportunity! As with our past Snow School events, there is a $25 per person fee to attend this event and attendees must provide your own transportation to Cleveland, Ohio. Meyer Snow Products is hosting this year’s event as the primary sponsor, and as they have done in the past, they are generously paying for the attendees’ hotel rooms on August 8, the conference space room for the meetings as well as meals throughout the event!
This year, our franchise consultant team will be joined by some of your fellow expert franchise owners as well as industry experts who will enlighten and coach you on the following topics:
• The Culture of Care
• Staffing, Recruiting & Retention
• Marketing & Sales (Commercial & Residential)
• Contract Structure
• GGPro Estimating
• Using Estimating Templates
• Setting up Residential Plans
• GGPro Scheduling, Routing & Logistics
• C.L.E.A.R & R.A.P.I.D Procedures
• The use and value of View & Visit Reports
• Proper Salt & Ice Melt Application
• Vehicle & Equipment Preventative Maintenance
• Operational Safety & Compliance
• Best Practices for Large Commercial Sites
This is a two-day event which will include time both inside and outside. Along with Meyer Snow Products, we will have additional PTN vendors involved. Sunbelt, Site One, Assured Partners, AM Leonard, Greenius, JThomas and Select Source will all contribute to our best Snow School event, yet!
Please reach out to me at email@example.com with any questions!