April’s local marketing webinar focused on lead generators and why they are important. We discussed the basics of using Facebook and Yelp. I was also joined by Angie’s List representative Kim Culman and The Grounds Guys owner Franchisee Adam Graswick. The three of us discussed the tools and strategies to best utilize Angie’s List in your local market. To access the May 22 at 3 p.m. CT Ad Depot training webinar information and see the rest of the year’s schedule, read more.
The May local marketing webinar will be hosted by our Office Depot representative, me and Brand Manager Natalie Walker. The focus of this can’t-miss session will be training owners on how to set up your Ad Depot account and use the platform, once it launches on June 4.
As previously announced, Ad Depot is replacing BrandBuilder and will be a one-stop shop for all print and digital creative for our system moving forward! Plan to join us for a live webinar on May 22 at 3 p.m. CT and pre-register at: https://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/1af0e3cded310355f6c58c4ddd67fc71
Schedule for remaining local marketing webinars (live and recorded):
- March 20: Maximize & Diversify your Marketing – view the recording at: https://youtu.be/FD_SGzwpRrk
- April: Lead Generators ARE Important – view the recording at: https://youtu.be/ocV3kfS000M
- May 22 at 3 p.m. CT: New Ad Builder Walk-through (live webinar: pre-register at RingCentral link above)
- June: Scorpion Walk-through (recorded message to be promoted on FranConnect and in July enews)
- July 17 at 3 p.m. CT: Find a Neighbor, Make a Friend. (live webinar)
- August: Data-Driven Decision Making (recorded message to be promoted on FranConnect and in September enews)
- September: Post-Reunion Special (recorded message to be promoted on FranConnect and in October enews)
- October: GROW - New Marketing Tactics for 2019 (recorded message to be promoted on FranConnect and in November enews)
- November 13 at 3 p.m. CT: 9 Keys to Service Industry Marketing (live webinar)
- December: Why Consistency Matters - Brand Equity (recorded message to be promoted on FranConnect and in January 2019 enews)