We're gearing up for an awesome year! Check out our 2019 End of Year Marketing Report, our 2020 Marketing Calendar, a Canada team member update and more.
2019 End of Year Marketing Report
I'm pleased to share The Grounds Guys' 2019 End of Year Marketing Report. This presentation outlines last year's performance of the national Marketing, Advertising & Promotions (MAP) Fund. Click the image below to view the report:
2020 Marketing Calendar
This calendar illustrates our national strategies supported by the MAP Fund. Our busiest season of the year is right around the corner, and I know there is a lot on your plate! The good news? The MAP Fund is hard at work for you and your business! Click here or the image below to download the 2020 Marketing Calendar.
You can complement the national brand plan by generating quality leads and building brand awareness in your local market. Here are a few simple ways to do it:
- Sign up for Pay-Per-Click advertising and Local Service Ads (if applicable to your market). Ask us for assistance.
- Customize your local website to build better visibility of your local SEO: Team Bio, Coupons, Photo Gallery Capabilities (Ask us about how SOCi can post to your social channels AND your local website at the same time!)
- Start building your Google My Business (GMB) reviews. Consider Broadly and/or GMB leave-behinds.
- Post “Meet John” post on Facebook – this type of post has received a lot of engagement on Facebook for other franchise owners across Neighborly.
- Post three times per week locally through SOCi and boost one post per week. Consider promoting before/after photos, community involvement, and team/culture posts.
- Start promoting for our busiest season: recurring maintenance and specifically spring cleanups. Contact us for more information regarding which services you need to be marketing.
- Use 'thank you' cards – handwritten, every project customer/every time and every maintenance recurring customer/every quarter.
- Networking groups – attend two to three local networking meetings and/or events monthly.
- Register for the Neighborly Local Marketing Resources page.
- Create a GetNeighborly.com account and encourage your family and friends to create an account.
If you have questions about the national marketing strategies or how to implement the recommendations from this month’s article, contact me at Natalie.Walker@nbly.com.
Canada Marketing Team Update from Holly Peterson
Brittany Kruger, Canada’s Local Marketing Specialist, has moved on from the marketing team to take on an operations team role with The Grounds Guys. We are excited to announce that Courtney Schriver, formerly SEO Coordinator for Glass Doctor, is the new Local Marketing Specialist (LMS) for Canada.
Brittany accomplished a lot with the Canadian owners and implemented strong systems and processes for marketing support, as well as built relationships with many Canadian owners. We are sad to see her move on, but we're excited that she is staying with both Neighborly and The Grounds Guys in a different capacity! Courtney is joining us from the SEO team and has a strong digital background which will be a great asset to Canadian owners.
Please see below for Courtney's contact information:
Direct Line: 254-745-5096