In this month's update, get to know Keith Sims, your new Local Marketing Specialist! Plus, view our 2020 marketing calendar.
New Local Marketing Specialist: Keith Sims
We’re excited to announce Keith Sims as your new Local Marketing Specialist.
Keith joined the team on December 2, 2019 and will be the point person in helping you build both awareness and leads in your local markets. He earned his bachelor’s degree in marketing from Baylor University and has almost five years of business experience with L.M. Burney Distributors, working in marketing, shipping and account management roles.
Keith is a Waco native and enjoys staying physically fit, being outdoors, and spending time with his friends and family. Keith’s hobbies include traveling and exploring new places, attending Baylor sporting events, and trying new and different foods. A fun fact about Keith is that he is a state champion in pinewood derby racing.
You can reach Keith at Keith.Sims@nbly.com or (254) 218-3358. Please send him a warm Grounds Guys Family welcome!
The Grounds Guys 2020 Marketing Calendar
This calendar illustrates our national strategies supported by the MAP Fund. Our busiest season of the year is right around the corner, and I know there is a lot on your plate! The good news? The MAP Fund is hard at work for you and your business! Click here or the image below to download the 2020 Marketing Calendar.
You can complement the national brand plan by generating quality leads and building brand awareness in your local market. Here are a few simple ways to do it:
- Sign up for Pay-Per-Click advertising and Local Service Ads (if applicable to your market). Ask us for assistance.
- Customize your local website to build better visibility of your local SEO: Team Bio, Coupons, Photo Gallery Capabilities (Ask us about how SOCi can post to your social channels AND your local website at the same time!)
- Start building your Google My Business (GMB) reviews. Consider Broadly and/or GMB leave-behinds.
- Post “Meet John” post on Facebook – this type of post has received a lot of engagement on Facebook for other franchise owners across Neighborly.
- Post three times per week locally through SOCi and boost one post per week. Consider promoting before/after photos, community involvement, and team/culture posts.
- Start promoting for our busiest season: recurring maintenance and specifically spring cleanups. Contact us for more information regarding which services you need to be marketing.
- Use 'thank you' cards – handwritten, every project customer/every time and every maintenance recurring customer/every quarter.
- Networking groups – attend two to three local networking meetings and/or events monthly.
- Register for the Neighborly Resources Page: https://resources.Neighborlybrands.com/
- Create a GetNeighborly.com account and encourage your family and friends to create an account.
If you have questions about the national marketing strategies or how to implement the recommendations from this month’s article, contact me at Natalie.Walker@nbly.com.