I’m excited to announce The Grounds Guys will soon rollout a marketing materials and printing platform to replace the current BrandBuilder system. After gathering franchisee and the Marketing team’s feedback, we reviewed several options and recently signed a contract to launch Office Depot’s best-in-class platform for customizing marketing assets and print solutions.
New Platform Advantages
The Grounds Guys’ Ad Depot platform, powered by Office Depot, offers several new features and benefits:
- Significant cost savings to The Ground Guys’ MAP Fund – no fee* to use the platform
- The U.S. The Grounds Guys and Neighborly marketing materials will be available on the new user-friendly platform on June 4, 2018
- Franchisees will experience lower printing costs on local marketing materials including shipping as a result of Dwyer Group's negotiated rates
- Faster turnaround time on local marketing materials
- Same-day local pick up available from 1,100 Office Depot retail stores in North America and 400 additional stores throughout the world
- Large order and non-urgent requests completed by closest Office Depot print facility – same-day shipping and no shipping costs
- Improved customer service support including a designated corporate support team member to work from Dwyer Group’s Waco, Texas office during and following all brands’ implementation.
The Grounds Guys’ team is currently receiving training on the new Ad Depot platform. All creative and marketing materials are being uploaded on the new site. The Grounds Guys’ Ad Depot platform is scheduled to go live for U.S. franchise owners on Monday, June 4 and will be accessible via a single sign-on link on the FranConnect Home Page.
For greater transition ease, we arranged for BrandBuilder to continue hosting our marketing pieces until June 30, 2018 and intend for this overlap period to help owners access marketing materials as they become acclimated to using the new Ad Depot solution.
We recommend that owners who have customized local marketing creative in the past – to download the artwork from BrandBuilder before it is no longer available. Instructions on how to save created pieces will be located on The Grounds Guys' BrandBuilder home page soon. You will still access BrandBuilder using the single sign-on link on FranConnect’s Home Page until the end of June.
Please read the local marketing webinars article for more details and the log-in information for the May 22 at 3 p.m. CT Ad Depot training webinar. This session will be led by our designated Office Depot representative and the training will show you how to access and use the new Ad Depot platform.
This marketing enhancement was made possible by Dwyer Group’s collective negotiating power. We look forward to franchisees easily accessing The Grounds Guys’ marketing materials, saving on local printing costs and experiencing outstanding customer service from Office Depot.
As always, if you need assistance planning or optimizing your local marketing, contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment!*There are no fees to host Dwyer Group’s marketing materials on the new Ad Depot powered by Office Depot platform, however jobs may require minimums.