The Neighborly Brand Panel was created to help guide the Neighborly brand toward our company vision: To be so remarkable we become a beloved household name.
Neighborly should have a positive impact on every person in our organization and network, and to maximize that potential, we consider a variety of perspectives. We created a representative panel of franchise owners and corporate individuals from various brands, departments, and areas of expertise to collaborate, ask questions and offer both positive and constructive opinions on a variety of subjects that will help the organization put its best foot forward and propel Neighborly toward our vision.
The Panel is not a traditional Franchise Advisory Committee, like those among some of the service brands. It is an informal representative discussion group helping Neighborly gain perspective and input on a variety of topics related to the Neighborly brand.
Members were invited to take part based on recommendations from Neighborly management, brand presidents, brand managers and department heads. It includes people who have a proven record of success and the respect of their peers. People who are willing to be active, vocal, objective and constructive. Most importantly, individuals who have a positive spirit and are interested in helping to make the Neighborly brand successful in the long term, so it can help each individual brand and all Neighborly business owners achieve greater success.
For more information about the Neighborly Brand Panel, please contact a Panel member from your brand or department. Panel members are listed here:
Neighborly Brand Panel – 2020-21
FRANCHISE OWNER MEMBERS
- Mike Davis (Rainbow International – Central, OR)
- Penny Ellison (Mr. Handyman – Knoxville, TN)
- Travis Hicks (The Grounds Guys – League City, TX)
- Andy Johnson (Mr. Appliance – Memphis TN)
- Daryl Justham (HouseMaster – Nashua, NH)
- Anthony Kulikowski (Five Star Painting – South Bend, IN)
- Doug Mayfield (Dryer Vent Wizard – Central, IN)
- Gil Moskovitz (Window Genie – New Jersey, NJ)
- Larry Patterson (Glass Doctor – Dallas, TX)
- Travis Reed (The Grounds Guys – League City, TX)
- Chad Sanders (Real Property Management – Evansville, IN)
- Michael Silva-Nash (Molly Maid – Little Rock, AR)
- Brad Simon (Mosquito Joe – Paris, AR)
- Vincent Sposari (Mr. Rooter – Seattle, WA)
- Scott Taylor (Aire Serv – Huntsville, AL)
- TBD (ShelfGenie)
- TBD (Canada)
- TBD (Mr. Electric)
NEIGHBORLY CORPORATE MEMBERS
- David Groswirt (Neighborly, Brand Director – Dallas, TX)
- Lori Johnson (Neighborly, Senior Vice President – Waco, TX)
- Marla Mock (Aire Serv, Vice President – Waco, TX)
- Cody Pierce (Neighborly, Senior Vice President – Waco, TX)
- Doug Rogers (Neighborly – General Manager – Waco, TX)
- Josh Sevick (The Grounds Guys, President – Waco, TX)
- Carol Smith (Neighborly, Senior Manager Strategic Initiatives – Waco, TX)
- Mary Thompson (Neighborly, Chief Operating Officer – Waco, TX)
- Joel Worthington (Mr. Electric, President – Waco, TX)
- Lisa Zoellner (Neighborly, Chief Marketing Officer – Waco, TX)
CLICK HERE to download the PDF file of members.