In this month’s Neighborly update, we’d like to introduce you to our recipient of The Neighborly Project: Robert Hearman! Partnering with Dwyer Group franchisees in Jacksonville, Florida, we are very excited to offer complimentary home improvement services to Robert and his family.
Meet the Hearman Family | The Neighborly Project Recipients
With both Robert and his wife Amber working long hours every week, while also raising their nine-year old daughter Haileigh, home projects have been piling up. With the hope that Neighborly could help lift a burden on her husband and help them enjoy more family time, Amber nominated Robert for the project. She felt Robert deserved to be the recipient of The Neighborly Project because of the tremendous trials he has faced serving our country.
As an enlisted member in the US Marine Corps from 2001 to 2005, Robert deployed twice in support of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. He played a part in the Battle of An-Nasiriyah, one of the deadliest confrontations during the Iraq invasion in 2003. As Amber told us, “He’s lucky to be alive today.” Fighting to overcome posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Robert has made the long adjustment to civilian life. His commitment to providing for his family means that he now works six days a week at a local paper mill, often clocking 10 to 12 hours each day.
We’re excited to partner with local franchise owners in Jacksonville, Florida, to serve the Hearman family. Home improvements will begin on Thursday, June 14, and will include several home service projects. Many thanks go out to these franchise owners and their teams for supporting The Neighborly Project!
- Michael McCalley, Mr. Handyman of Greater Jacksonville
- Tom Rue, Molly Maid of Orange Park and SE Jacksonville
- Mike and Jenny Lindblom, Molly Maid First Coast
- Tony Rahimi, Glass Doctor of Jacksonville
- Fred Davis, Mr. Appliance of Jacksonville
- Endre Banfi and Andy Kazsamer Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central Florida
- Diane Mantione, Rainbow International of NE Florida
- Marcus Jackson, Window Genie of South Jacksonville
Stay tuned for more updates in future e-news installments!
Join Us at Reunion 2018!
Join us in September at the Reunion session entitled “Neighborly: Local Partnerships for Bigger Impact” to hear from franchise owners who have made Neighborly a key part of their success. You’ll have a chance to ask questions, meet like-minded owners, learn practical tips, and get inspired about Neighborly efforts you can do in your community.
In an effort to address as many interests as possible, click here and give us feedback on questions you want answered during this Reunion session.
Boost Neighborly Marketing with These Three Steps
- Vehicle Decals: Use the Neighborly/Neighbourly vehicle decals.
- Magnets/Leave-behinds: Replace current magnets and leave-behinds with the new Neighborly materials. For more information on magnets, click here.
- Emails: Ensure you and your team collect accurate customer data.