We are excited to announce 2020 Neighborly Regional Workshops are coming to a city near you beginning this February.
This event, which includes 11 meeting dates and locations in neighborhoods across the U.S. and in Toronto, Canada, provides the perfect opportunity for you to network with Neighborly brand franchise owners in your area. We also have exciting Neighborly plans, updates and training to share with you to help grow your business.
- What: Neighborly Regional Workshops
- When: Click here for Meeting Dates and Locations
We have a powerful lineup of topics and key corporate team members who will share information about subjects such as:
- Neighborly’s strategic vision and 2020 plan
- Updates on the Huntsville Project
- New Technologies, like Call a Neighbor (CaN) and Text a Neighbor (TaN)
- Digital Products, like the Neighborly website and consumer app
- Email Marketing, including a local email solution
- Opportunities to share successes and challenges with local neighbors
- Subject Matter Round Tables, including hot topics like recruiting top talent, ProTradeNet vendors, improving Net Promoter Scores (NPS), and reducing costs
For a general agenda, please click here.
At Neighborly, we are committed to partnering with you to make 2020 the best year in the history of this company.
All the best,
Mary Kennedy Thompson
Chief Operating Officer