At a lunch-and-learn in Houston this September, franchise owners shared ideas on how to drive value for their customers and their businesses with Neighborly.
If you’d like to learn more about what you can do, be sure to register for the Neighborly Local Marketing Resources page for a library of information at your fingertips.
A group of 19 franchisees from 10 different Neighborly brands in Houston, Texas teamed up with Broadly to discuss ways to be Neighborly and the importance of online reviews for their business. There were some great takeaways:
- Using the “Neighborly Booklet,” franchisees evaluated their personal and multi-brand Neighborly scores to understand opportunities in front of them.
- Each franchisee reviewed the “Neighborly Services” flier, which outlines the high-level services across all brands. This is a great training tool that can be tailored to the brands in your local market… simply contact your Local Marketing Specialist.
- These resources (and more!) are available for you at the Neighborly Local Marketing Resources website. Check out instructions to register below.
(In attendance: 19 franchisees from Aire Serv, Five Star Painting, Glass Doctor, The Grounds Guys, Mosquito Joe, Mr. Appliance, Mr. Electric, Mr. Handyman, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, and Rainbow International)
Register for Neighborly Local Marketing Resources
Remember, you don’t need to boil the ocean to get involved. Just do one thing. And to help you identify what that could be, register today:
- Start by clicking here. Register for the website using your official Neighborly or brand email address. You may also access this link using your franchise portal single sign-on and the Neighborly Local Marketing Resources icon.
- Using the email link you’ll receive next, set up your password. Be sure to remember your password for future use.
- Finally, you’ll receive one more confirmation email, and then you’re in!
- Bookmark the website in your browser for quick access in the future.