We have had a great year with many of you attending our Neighborly Workshops both in person and virtually! Our last event was so well attended, we are planning to hold one more this year.
The Neighborly Workshops are designed to share exciting Neighborly plans, updates and training to help grow your business. Please mark your calendars for our next event on November 4, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT. Be on the look for more information along with a link to join this important meeting coming soon.
Some topics you will learn during the Neighborly Workshop on November 4 include:
- Neighborly’s strategic vision and 2021 plan
- Updates on the Own the Home project
- Making the most of Neighborly Technologies, like the Customer Engagement System (CES), Call a Neighbor (CaN) and Text a Neighbor (TaN), and Refer a Neighbor (RaN)
- Digital Products, like the Neighborly website and consumer app
- Email Marketing, including a local email solution
We look forward to meeting with you in November.
Director of Training, Neighborly