As previously communicated, The Grounds Guys' network is migrating over to a new email platform. All owners with .biz email addresses must move to the new .com server. Once completed, all franchise owners will utilize a singular email address, which will bring stability to our email performance.
Your action is required!
Please read the list below to help you prepare for a successful transition:
- The original deadline was extended from August 31 to September 12 due to some additional repairs / enhancements over the past few weeks.
- Owners' To Do list tasks are highlighted below:
- Prior to September 12, all owners must schedule an appointment with IT to start the migration process from .biz to ZeeMail by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss this deadline, your email will automatically be redirected to ZeeMail, and you will need to contact IT support to obtain your login credentials to access your account.
- Prior to September 12, archive a copy of your emails from .biz. Your historical emails will not be transferred to the new system, so it is important they are archived if you wish to maintain a copy after the .biz server is taken offline. Please reference the ArchivalProcess.pdf document outlines the process in Outlook 2016, (please note: you may be able to archive your email utilizing another application). We encourage you to consult with your local IT professional to identify the best process for you.
- Refer to the ZeeMailIntroduction.pdf document for an introduction to the ZeeMail web interface, our most anticipated owner questions, and troubleshooting tips.
- During the initial migration all emails for your franchise will be directed to your ZeeMail Owner account. If you wish to purchase separate accounts for ZeeMail, you may request them using the AdditionalZeeMailAccountRequest.pdf form. Please complete a separate form for each additional email account you wish to purchase and submit the completed forms to email@example.com. You will be notified once the request has been completed and will be provided your new login information.
After you have migrated to ZeeMail, if you have questions/challenges, you may reach support via the support widget located throughout the ZeeMail web interface. You’ll find a blue oval labeled Support at the bottom of the login page and each subsequent page throughout the ZeeMail interface. This widget will allow you to engage in a live chat session with one of our support agents, or to submit a ticket to be responded to as soon as the next agent is available. Our support team is available from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday.
After September 12, if you have not yet migrated over, your .biz account will be accessible, but it will not be active. You will need to contact the IT helpdesk to learn your new email address and user name and password in order to gain access to a working email account. You will need to archive the .biz email cache for your future access as .biz will be shut down in the near future. To successfully migrate to @groundsguys.com and minimize interruptions in your day to day operations, I highly recommend you start the process today.
Thank you for working through yet another much-needed transition.