Thank you for making time to attend our Neighborly United event last Thursday and Friday. The Grounds Guys was very well represented!
We enjoyed spending time with you and hope you left with some great takeaways. A huge congratulations goes out to our Franchise Owners of the Year, Ben & Stephanie Schoot. They’ve built an impressive business and are a big asset to our network.
Click the image below to view the Franchisee of the Year video.
Congratulations are also in order for our other award winners:
- Rookie of the Year – Matthew & Aleah White, The Grounds Guys of Gulf Breeze
- Validator of the Year – Travis Hicks & Travis Reed, The Grounds Guys of League City
- Presidents Award – Travis Hicks & Travis Reed, The Grounds Guys of League City
I also want to recognize our Top Gun franchise owners again. We have an impressive group of men and women leading the way. Please click HERE to see The Grounds Guys Top Gun list.
The fun isn’t over yet! We’re just getting started. We have several upcoming events in October you won’t want to miss. In addition to continuing the conversation about keeping the 1st things 1st (Customers, Profitability & Employees), we will also be presenting additional franchise owner and employee awards at each of these sessions.
The event schedule for October is as follows:
- October 9: Post-Reunion Session 1: Striving to Maximize Team Loyalty
- October 14: Post-Reunion Marketing: Introducing the New Local Email Program
- October 15: Branding with Advertising - Hosted and Led by Scorpion
- October 21: Post-Reunion Marketing: Boost Your Local Marketing with Pay-Per-Click
- October 23: Post-Reunion Session 2: Striving to Maximize Growth-Oriented Profitability
- October 28: Post-Reunion Marketing: How to Engage Your Customers with Social Media
- October 30: Post-Reunion Session 3: Striving to Maximize Customer Loyalty
We look forward to seeing you there!