As we continue to focus on engagement with our brand’s systems, please make time on your calendar to attend a Regional Meeting near you, this year. You can preview the agenda topics and access the scheduled dates and locations coming to a town near you, soon!
Understanding and utilizing the tools and resources as part of The Grounds Guys’ systems will allow you to focus on growing your business strategically and quickly with ready to use tools. Along with regionals, we have a full line up of technical schools available (read Rachelle Kemp's article in this edition) to train you and your key people toward offering new service verticals in your market. Click here for the list of upcoming dates and locations.
The focused content of each Regional Meeting’s first day will bring The Grounds Guys’ systems and processes together to help you drive your marketing, leads, sales as well as operational and administrative responsibilities and efficiencies. These systems and processes, when used collectively, will help improve and maintain your profitability and business equity! Extra attention will be given to recruiting and retention of employees, frontline support and customer satisfaction. Round table discussions will close out the day and allow for franchisees to share best practices and experiences related to the day’s agenda topics outlined below:
- Overview of The Grounds Guys' Systems available to you
- A Day in the Life of Your Business
- Marketing, Lead Development & Sales within your Company
- Recruiting & Retention of Employees
- Frontline Support – Sales, Administrative & Operations
- Customer Satisfaction – Creating that Remarkable Experience
- Financial Analysis - Budgeting, Forecasting, Tracking & Analysis
- Franchise Consultant – Support & Relationship
- Training & Technology – Human & Technical
- Round Table Discussions
- The Day in Summary
Day two is dedicated to teaching attendees how to strategically hunt for sales! The discussion will be around applying day one’s tools to effectively to increase your lead acquisition, close rate, ROI and overall sales success. Come prepared to do some role playing and share your stories of sales hunt challenges and successes. Topics covered will include:
- Psychology of Sales
- Review our Sales Tools
- Review the Business Model
- Residential Sales Discussion
- Commercial Sales Discussion
- Networking to Drive Leads
- Sales Management - yourself and others
- Sales Scorecard and Activity Tracking
As each meeting’s logistics are finalized, your franchise consultant will send an email to their region and post to FranConnect with the location and final agenda. Watch for the email notifications coming soon!