Dwyer Group’s Reunion is scheduled for Sept. 16 – 19, 2018 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas! Register by July 31 for $350 per person as rates will rise on August 1, 2018! We also encourage owners to make hotel reservations as registration is already up 10% over 2017 and more than 2,000 attendees are expected! The events begin on Sunday, Sept. 16 with a golf outing, Design Your Life, two Lifestyle Enhancement Series presentations, Vendor show and brand welcome receptions! Don’t miss out … Get In the Game!
Bring your ideas and bring your enthusiasm, but most importantly, bring YOURSELF! Reunion is the best way to learn and network with fellow franchise owners, vendors, Dwyer Group’s Leadership and our brand’s support team!
Reunion Registration & Event Information
Register to attend Reunion for $350 per person before the fee goes up to $400 on August 1! Additional Banquet Tickets are priced at $100 for adults. $65 for children 12 and under. There is no additional charge for Design Your Life or Lifestyle Enhancement Series. No refunds will be issued after August 18, 2018; however, you may rollover your registration to 2019 for a fee of $50 per registration.
The Grounds Guys’ meeting agenda has been finalized, and you can use these guidelines to book your travel: Our brand-specific meetings will begin Monday, Sept. 17 and will adjourn on Wednesday, Sept. 19 by 1 p.m. CT. Event information is highlighted on the Dwyer Group Reunion website and as details are finalized, the site updates – so save it in your bookmarks!
Key Dwyer Group events:
Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018
- Golf Outing (Starts at 7:30 a.m. – Registration fee: $100 per player – Scramble format)
- Design Your Life (9 – 11:30 a.m.)
- Dwyer Group Co-chair Dina Dwyer-Owens outlines how you can target and achieve anything you want to have and everything you want to be by starting with a Dream List.
- Lifestyle Enhancement Series: (1 – 3:30 p.m.)
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Lisa Zoellner will lead a session called Neighborly: Local Partnerships for Bigger Impact. This workshop will feature a panel of franchisees who will share practical tips for local Neighborly marketing efforts.
- Craig Zablocki is a humorous motivational speaker and his presentation titled Be ALL In – Getting to 100% will focus on sharing tips from organizations who thrive by developing a culture of ownership, accountability and engagement.
- Vendor Show
- Brand Meet & Greets
Monday, Sept. 17, 2018
- Dwyer Group’s General Session featuring Keynote Speaker Mel Robbins. She is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, internationally recognized social media influencer, and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
Her digital platform inspires more than 20 million people a month with transformative videos, articles, positive psychology research, and inspiring content. Mel’s latest book, The 5 Second Rule, is a fixture on Amazon’s “Top 10 Most Read List” and one of the most successful audio books ever published. This book focuses on helping readers transform your life, work and confidence with everyday courage. She recently launched a science-based productivity planner as well, which helps users realize you’re one decision away from a totally different life! Mel’s TEDx talk about change has more than 14 million views.
Mel’s media company, The Confidence Project, Inc. produces personal development programming and online courses for her global student body and corporate partners. On stage, Mel is a riveting, fun, and unforgettable speaker, teaching audiences a wide range of science - backed strategies with life-changing impact. Mel has spoken to executives at some of the world’s leading brands, including Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Optum, Cisco, and AT&T. She is also an award-winning opinion columnist and legal analyst for CNN, a Dr. Oz Healthline Expert, and a Contributing Editor for SUCCESS Magazine.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and Boston College Law School, Mel is married mother of three and lives in the Boston area, but remains a Midwesterner at heart.
- Vendor Show featuring exhibitors
- Dwyer Group Awards Banquet including Franchisee of the Year recognition
Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- A full day of Brand Meetings
- Having Fun in the Process Event – we heard your feedback! This year’s tailgate party will offer to network with others from your region while enjoying the band, games, food and plenty of time to mingle with fellow franchisees!
Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018
- Brand Meetings will conclude at 1 p.m. CT
Book Your Hotel Room ASAP!
Make sure you have a hotel room reserved before they sell out! To make reservations please book online at: https://aws.passkey.com/go/DwyerReunion2018
or call (877) 491-5138 and reference the Dwyer Group group rate by name: The Dwyer Group Annual Reunion 2018 (mini hotel code DGR)
The negotiated Dwyer Group room rate for a traditional room is $205 +taxes +resort fees, per night and is good until August 24 or until rooms are no longer available. Reservation requests made after the deadline are subject to hotel availability at the rack rate.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
Under the Events & Info tab, you can access hotel and parking information, Grapevine attractions and events (including the 32nd Annual GrapeFest wine tasting!), nearby golf courses, hotel transportation, airline discounts and local child care services!If you have any questions about Reunion, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 759-5836.