The Grounds Guys’ franchisees are averaging 22 applicants per job posted through CareerPlug. Thirty-seven percent of our franchisees are using CareerPlug Pro to find qualified Team Members and Team Leads as the season kicks up into high gear.
Our shops with $500,000 or less in revenue have an average of two-to-four open positions to fill while our larger shops are seeking three-to-seven people to round out their teams during the busiest time of the season.
With a national unemployment rate of 4.1%, creative solutions to finding labor has been one of the top three requests during Franchise Consultant coaching calls. We suggest posting a job in each of the zip codes in the franchisee’s territory to gain increased exposure and applicant flow. One of our Ohio franchise owners used this strategy and was able to schedule seven interviews within a few days of the job postings.
The Dwyer Group will have training videos available on each recruiting aspect of CareerPlug this summer, so stay tuned for the links!
Owners who have not yet logged into CareerPlug can access your FREE account at: http://app.careerplug.com. You will be prompted to reset the password to log in. If you have any issues logging in, please contact Whitney Young at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 215-2484 or the CareerPlug Support Team at (512) 579-0164 or email@example.com.
Franchisees using CareerPlug report the following benefits:
- Increase in the number of applicants
- Interview questions and job templates that streamline the selection process
- Ability to receive immediate messages when an experienced candidate applies and follow up ASAP before that candidate accepts a position elsewhere
Every Franchisee already has a FREE account where you can:
- Send job postings to your website’s careers page
- Configure application screen questions
- Access interview guides
- Generate reports
- Contact customer support
Upgrading to the CareerPlug Pro version will grant you immediately access to features such as:
- Add unlimited job postings to job boards covering 80%+ of all applicants
- Customize applicant fast tracking
- Capitalize on Worker Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Management
Average Dwyer Group franchisee credit would have been $2,600
- Generate automated offer letters
The CareerPlug team hosted several webinars since the launch. The webinar recordings and additional resources, including a user guide, WOTC tax credit info and support contacts are available.
- CareerPlug webinar recording:
- On-going webinars ranging from general training to more advanced topics are available by clicking here. All registered account users will regularly receive email notifications for upcoming trainings, as well.
- Click here to view the WOTC tax credits overview. You can enroll and find out more information about the program at: http://www.neonworks.com/cpportal
- View the WOTC credit and on-boarding resources webinar at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/5326699918871531789
For additional questions related to the WOTC program please contact Shannon Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or (256) 622-0098.
- Access the CareerPlug User Guide to help you get started. Make sure to upgrade your account so job postings are automatically added on top job boards.
We would love to hear your experiences with CareerPlug. Please send your success stories to email@example.com.