Dwyer Group’s Digital Marketing department recently updated the company’s social media policy. We provided an executive summary of the policy in this month’s enews, and it will be added to the The Grounds Guys’ Operations manual, as well. If you would like to view the full social media policy document, it’s also included for your reference.
Social Media Policy Executive Summary
To follow Dwyer Group’s Code of Values and follow digital Social Media best practices, Dwyer is instituting the Policy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and all other social media channels (collectively, “Social Media”).
- All Dwyer franchisee-initiated local Social Media initiatives must only advertise within the franchisee’s licensed service territory.
- All national and local Social Media initiatives must utilize approved “brand creative” provided by Dwyer.
- National and local Social Media content may not contain any content that Dwyer, in its sole discretion, considers polarizing, i.e. political, religious or otherwise divisive content.
- One Facebook page per compliant website may be issued and the franchisee owning such Territory will be required to maintain the page.
- Dwyer Marketing must maintain administrative access to all local franchisee Facebook pages. If your pages are not yet connected under the master Dwyer Group platform, please contact your local marketing specialist to share your log-in details.
If you have questions or need to provide access to your local business social media accounts, please direct them to our Senior Local Marketing Specialist at email@example.com.