This month's Marketing Update showcases The Grounds Guys’ marketing style guide, which was developed to create a distinct and consistent visual image for The Grounds Guys’ brand identity. You can also review the existing marketing creative on BrandBuilder as we will survey owners in the New Year to find out what additional pieces are most needed.
The Style Guide describes the best use of The Grounds Guys logo and brand identity graphics as they relate to each other and a range of formats for guides on application and usage. Careful use of the logo and other elements of the visual system help unify and establish a strong brand identity and better define our brand promise to our customers. This document contains the rules to follow for the implementation of our identity system.
Steps to maintaining our required, brand consistency include:
- Access marketing creative on BrandBuilder. This is under the Single Sign-On links within FranConnect. Need help? Contact Zoe Margetts, Sure Start Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If materials do not currently exist to meet your needs, contact the marketing team at email@example.com with a detailed description of the marketing creative you are requesting.
- The design team in the Dwyer Group’s Creative Department can develop new marketing creative for owners and typically require between seven and 10 business days to complete requests.
BrandBuilder Highlight: A Better Way to Search
After speaking with The Grounds Guys franchisees and your brand manager, the BrandBuilder team recently updated our Search Materials page to make searching for the items you need more accessible and easier than ever! We’ve added your favorite materials, such as business cards, logos, and postcards, to this page so you can find them with just one click!
The Grounds Guys’ newest campaigns are now highlighted on the Search Materials page for easy access, and Neighborly-specific materials are just a click away as well.
To find the Search Materials page, simply follow the instructions listed below:
- Login to FranConnect
- Click on the BrandBuilder icon
- On the BrandBuilder site, click “Search Materials”
If you need additional guidance, here is a helpful two-minute video of how to get started in BrandBuilder: https://brandmuscle.adobeconnect.com/_a819983033/tdg_ch1/.
In the New Year, we will assess our current creative materials, survey you our existing owners on what you need, and refine and create what is missing. We have a plethora of wonderful materials for you to use currently, so if you need help maneuvering within BrandBuilder, simply call (855) 378-9120 or via email at DwyerSupport@brandmuscle.com.