There are four opportunities for The Grounds Guys’ Reunion attendees to engage with the Marketing Team! Whether you’re looking for an update on the national marketing initiatives, local marketing best practices, Neighborly/Neighbourly referrals, marketing creative, online reputation or social media, there’s several options for owners to “Get in the Game!”
Sunday, Sept. 16
3 – 4 p.m. in Escondido 3, Vineyard Tower
We are excited to introduce our new social media vendor partnership to you. Attend this session to learn more about who SOCI is and how their tool can help make social media marketing in your local market a bit easier!
Tuesday, Sept. 18
8:45 – 9:45 a.m.
Marketing Grounds Table – Join Roger Waleri and Natalie Walker to discuss specific method(s) you have utilized this past year that helped you densify and saturate your target neighborhoods.
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Marketing Mixer – Attend the Marketing Mixer to fill your cup up with the latest and greatest marketing tips & tricks. We have a fantastic line-up of subject matter experts hosting tables to lead discussions about marketing’s impact in your territory. You’ll leave with marketing strategies, collateral, and best practices for the following tactics:
- Neighborly and Referrals – Derrick Biggs, Neighborly Brand Manager and Carol Smith, Sr. Marketing Manager
- Website and Paid Media – Zoe Suffety, PPC and Marketing Analytics Manager and Brandi Kloostra, Sr. Website Manager
- Social Media and ORM – Kellie Pearson, Social Media Marketing Manager and Shelley Blaszak, Sr. Communications Manager
- Branding and Print Media – Michael McCullough, Creative Manager
- Local Marketing Strategy – Samantha Chamberlain, Sr. Local Marketing Specialist
Wednesday Sept. 19
8:15 – 9:15 a.m.
The Marketing Update – Natalie Walker, Samantha Chamberlain, and Shelley Blaszak to present the MAP Fund YTD Results, new and improved local marketing strategies, and give a snapshot of our HGTV Property Brothers experience.