The national Marketing efforts driven by the MAP fund are designed to increase brand awareness and drive leads to The Grounds Guys’ franchise locations. Did you know there are two simple ways you can boost your business’s ability to support and benefit from our national marketing strategies?
You can view the National Marketing Calendar and use these recommendations to complement our efforts with your local marketing:
1. Input lead forms and accurate email addresses into GGPro.
Franchise owners’ web leads are currently delivered via email. It is CRUCIAL to input each lead immediately into GGPro. Here’s why:
- Enter each lead into GGPro and follow the lead to client / completed sale.
- Without you entering this data, our team is not able to report conversion to sale metrics for you and measure success of our MAP fund projects.
- The lead creates a space to use the new image upload feature on web forms and store customer images.
- Collecting accurate email addresses allows leads and customers alike to receive back marketing and Neighborly communications via the Dwyer Group’s CRM platform.
Your local website offers several opportunities to showcase how your business stands out against the competition in your market. Adding fresh, custom content to your website helps optimize your page show up higher in Google’s Search Engine Results Page (SERP). This no-cost effort combined with optimizing your local listings and investing in pay-per-click advertising (PPC) are among the most important local marketing tactics owners can implement.
Did you know that Scorpion hosts The Grounds Guys’ websites and as part of the MAP fund, their team provides website customization services for local owners? Check out Scorpion’s website customization document, which outlines the following key areas you can update on your local website:
- Photo Gallery
- Meet the Team
- Residential Pricing Packages
- License Numbers
- In the News
To connect with the Scorpion team to make updates on your website, contact them at email@example.com.