Use compelling job postings that present your company as THE place to work in our industry to increase your odds of landing a top performer. Companies that invest in a strong candidate experience improve their quality of hires by 70%, according to research firm Brandon Hall Group. Find out how to improve YOUR candidates' experience and find out more about CareerPlug, today!
Characteristics of a strong candidate experience
- Candidates receive a quick confirmation after the application is received.
- Clearly communicate every step in the process, including what comes next and when, with the candidate.
- Engage applicants in your personal story of getting your business started and your vision for the future.
- Introduce applicants to other employees, so they can get a feel for the culture.
- Be appreciative of each candidate and gracious when you let people know you have selected another person.
Low unemployment is making it necessary for us to be creative, diligent, and persistent to find, attract, and hire quality employees. CareerPlug allows you to manage the communication aspects of creating this kind of candidate experience that can separate you from your competition.
If you haven’t participated in the past CareerPlug introductory webinars, you have some upcoming opportunities to catch up on this critically important recruiting tool. Find out how CareerPlug can help you:
- Become an employer of choice in your community
- Increase qualified applicant flow
- Make better hiring decisions (and reduce turnover)
- Assist with new hire on-boarding, collection of tax credits and much more
Please pre-register for an upcoming webinar scheduled for June 13 at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. and June 15 at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
Additional CareerPlug Resources
- On-going webinars ranging from general training to more advanced topics are available by clicking here. All registered account users will regularly receive email notifications for upcoming trainings, as well.
- Click here to view the WOTC tax credits overview. You can enroll and find out more information about the program at: http://www.neonworks.com/cpportal
- View the WOTC credit and on-boarding resources webinar at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/5326699918871531789
- For additional questions related to the WOTC program please contact Shannon Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org (256) 622-0098.
- Access the CareerPlug User Guide to help you get started. Make sure to upgrade your account so job postings are automatically added on top job boards.